We have created following packages for private lessons so you can learn programming.
PHP the basics
Basics in PHP:
- How does the PHP work?
- How to write PHP?
- How to use it with HTML?
- What is an variable?
- What variable types do exist?
- How to use different types?
- What is a function?
- How to create and use function?
- What is a class?
- How to create and use classes?
To be able to create dynamic website it is important to know how to use databases.
- How to create tables in phpMyadmin?
- How to create database connection?
- How to read data from a table?
- How do we insert, edit and delete data from a table?
- What data types can we choose in a table?
Price 100 SEK/hour or packade price 900 SEK. Up to 15 occations. One hour per occation.
PHP – advanced
To be able to further develop dynamic website, it is for instance important to know how to manage log-ins and data through using sessions and unique ids that decide what data should be handled in the database.
For creating and developing advanced system it is importat to:
– understand all previous steps
– understand how classes are used
– understand how to manage users and their authorities
Price 150 SEK/hour. Up to 10 occations. One hour per occation.
Please note: We do not give certificates or diploma since this is private lessons only, but we can give a paper that proves that you can do programming. All prices include VAT. Prices on this page can be changed.